Sunday, 6 October 2013

Contents page flat plan design

Before I went straight onto In Design I wanted to create a flat plan that would be the basic Idea of what my contents page would look like. By looking at my Contents page research I could get an Idea what were good things to include, such as large images, articles with small descriptions and bold headings for the articles to be divided into. so from looking at these I created this rough plan on paper. I wanted to divide the page into four columns like id seen in my research of magazines contents page, and for my main image to go on the left side spreading over two of them. I made sure I created a 1.5cm typing guidance that would make sure it would go no further than that near the edge of the pages. I also made sure each of the columns were of the same thickness to make it look consistent and professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment