Friday, 29 November 2013

My Music Magazine Mood Board (1)



My Music Magazine Mood Board (1)
For this part of my mood board I talked about my inspirations from other magazines and images off the Internet that influenced my choice of colour, pattern and typography.
for colour and pattern, I discussed my natural theme I wanted to include, using nature as a pattern for the background of my images, or even just the patterns and colours they consist of. this natural approach will convey the new and exciting content of my magazine, listing new indie musicians otherwise unheard of.
I also discussed the conventions of typography, and how my magazine was quite edgy and different so wanted a typeface that would convey this. I especially talked about a indie trend of the moment that would influence my style of font for my masthead.
Looking at these already existing fonts, colours and patterns really let me decide what I want in my music magazine, and how I will create a design that will differ from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment