Friday, 29 November 2013
My music magazine mood board (2)
My music magazine mood board
On this part of my mood board I focused on the images and layout that will dominate the whole magazine.
For my images, I talked about the different elements of photography that will make my main image interesting and meaningful, as well as relating to my target audience and genre of music. I brought my concern of pastel colours as a colour scheme into the appearance of some of the image, and how light direction will enhance the images appearance. I also started to look at positions for my artist to stand in when having their photo shoot. By looking at all these images, they summaries my idea of a good picture for my front cover.
I also looked at the layout of the images and text on the pages of my magazine. I talk about how I'm particularly fond of the image taking up the whole page, with a white banner round it. I also like the formal arrangement of three columns of text, using a serif font that is classic and looks typed, making it more creative. Looking at these existing magazines for their choice in layout, it inspired me and gave a better idea of what mine will eventually look like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment