This was my final draw up of my front cover. in this I have included the usual conventions of a magazine, such as the masthead at the top, a banner cover line and a selection of smaller cover lines working around the image and in puffs. I've positioned the main cover line to spread over the whole page so it is dominant, eye catching and once put with my image, may work in with that. I've also made sure the front cover is divided into three columns, with most of the articles featuring in the far left side. this way it will look professional and organised, as well as creative when I incorporate my selection of fonts for typography of the page. Finally I have positioned the image so her head goes behind the masthead. although I could edit it so the appear in front of it, it is quite unrecognisable at this stage so displaying the masthead will gain the attention of the audience so it is recognisable for the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment